- Prime your lids with NARS Pro Prime. (Or your favorite colorless primer.)
- Take In The Buff and place it from your brow bone to your lash line.
- Apply Satin Sheets to your lid. Make sure its not a sheer application.
- Place Unmentionables to the outer third of your lid.
- Apply Lap Dance to your crease.
- Take Stiletto and place it in the outer 'v' of your eye lid.
- Blend! Seriously, blend the heck out of that. Then add more Stiletto if you want to darken it.
- Take Stiletto on an angled eye liner brush and line your upper lash line.
- Take a smudge brush and smudge out your 'liner' to make the look a little bit smokier.
- Apply as much as your favorite mascara as you like! And then your done! :) ( I used Buxom's Buxom Lash and Loreal Voluminous)
Sorry that this look is up a day late! I went shopping yesterday and didn't have any time to upload. But I'm not gonna lie guys, I'm going to miss naked week. I only showed you 7 looks, but I'm sure there are tons more that you could do! The possibilities with this palette are practically endless!
I hope you enjoyed today's look and don't forget to check out the looks from day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5 and day 6! To see pictures of the palette and all of its colors just go, here!
If you are interested in purchasing the palette that was used to create this look just go, here!
Let me know if you want me to more posts showing you multiple looks only using one palette.
Have a great day guys! :) I'll talk to you soon!