Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prom Hairstyles

Hi everyone!
As you may know, I am currently on spring break, and I just spent the last two days at my cousins house so I couldn't exactly post. Sorry about that! I know for me, prom is rapidly approaching... I only have 8 days to put the finishing touches on everything. Woo! Tomorrow I'm going to the salon to do a sort of test run, to make sure I like my hair before we do it on the day of prom! Here's where you guys come in, I need some advice. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to do my hair :(. Help?! I really think I want to have it in an up-do. Below, I'm going to post some pictures of styles that I really like. Could you be a dear and tell me which one you like best? I would really, really appreciate it guys! :)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Alright guys! I'm counting on ya! Please let me know which of these you like! If you have any other suggestions for me, leave the links in the comments! :)
Have a beautiful day!
P.S. Obviously none of the photos shown are mine!

6 comments:

  1. My favs are definitely 1,6,7 and 8
    Just letting you know that I nominated you for the 'vVrsatile Blogger' Award!

    http://www.cutely-whimsical.blogspot.com

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :) & I really appreciate your input on this!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your input! :) I'll be doing a post of how my hair turns out after prom!

      Delete
  3. My favourites are 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 !! Sorry about the amount !! I have just started a new blog too and would love you to check it out !

    http://makeupbykatyg.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByKatyG?feature=mhee

    Let me know what you think and please comment, rate and follow/subscribe!!! It'd make my day !!

    ReplyDelete