Monday, April 16, 2012

Bath & Body Works - Wild Apple Daffodil

Hi guys! :)
Sorry that it's been a few days since I've posted! I'm currently on spring break right now, and last week was a little bit crazy.
Story time!
So yesterday I went shopping with my mom, we were searching for the 2005 DVD of Pride & Prejudice (Mr. Darcy<3) and I needed to return a few things at PacSun. So after we did both those things we had some time to kill before our sushi order would be ready so we went into Bath &Body Works. I was in desperate need of a small bottle of lotion, literally all of mine are really big bottles and I'm definitely not going to be carrying that around in my purse all day! No thank you! So we were walking around sniffing, and we noticed that they had a preview of a new collection. They had the mini bottles of the lotion in each scent for $1 each. Yeah! $1! Crazy! So obviously I bought one. And I cannot get over how good this smells!
Bath & Body Works says- " Wild Apple Daffodil is a playful blend of juicy red apple, flirty daffodils and fresh pomegranate."

YUM!
To me it smells like a combination of DKNY Be Delicious and Marc Jacobs Daisy! I have and love both of those scents. Not gonna lie, I have this on my hands right now, and I can't stop smelling them! This is becoming a bit of a problem.... :)
I have to say, the rest of the Wild Garden collection smells delicious as well, but this one (to me) is the best.

Ok, your done reading now. Go to your nearest Bath & Body Works and smell this stuff!! Please? :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment