- Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
- MAC Fresh Daisy
- Loreal Lineur Intense
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Prime your eyes with your favorite primer.
- Take shadows 1 & 2 from the Coastal Scents palette and apply them all over your lid with a flat shader brush.
- Take shade 3 on the flat shader brush and apply it to the outer third of your eye, and crease.
- Take shade 4 and apply it to your crease. Add more or less depending on how 'smoky' you want this look to be.
- Take shade 5 and apply it along your lash line to brighten your eyes.
- Take MAC Fresh Daisy (or the white shimmery color in the palette- mine is completely gone!) and apply it under your brow bone and in the inner corner of your eyes.
- Line your eyes with your favorite liquid liner.
- Apply your favorite mascara and if you want, add some false lashes!
So this is the first of my new series for prom! I know I am personally very very excited! I already have some celebrity inspired looks planned out. Let me know if you guys have any requests!
Have a beautiful day! :)