- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P
- Stila eyeshadow in Mink ( from the Make An Impression in Moscow palette)
- Loreal Lineur Intense in Black
- Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
- Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
- Apply one 'coat' of RSVP all over your lid, wait for it to 'dry' and apply a second 'coat' to make it more opaque.
- Take Mink on a small crease brush and apply it.
- Take a fluffy blending brush and blend out any harsh lines that might be there.
- Line your eyes with your favorite liquid liner.
- Apply your favorite mascara and your done!
Not gonna lie right now, this has been one of my favorite looks to do for probably the past 2 weeks. It's like the perfect amount of smoky! Let me know if you like this. Also, do you want me to do a look using the Make An Impression In Moscow palette? I also have the Pretty In Paris palette (love)! Let me know :)
Have a beautiful day<3