Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Liner - Hot Pink





Products Used:

  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
  • Angled Eye liner brush
  • Loreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner
  • Buxom Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
  • Loreal Million Lashes
How To:
  1. Mask any discoloration on your lids with your favorite concealer.
  2. Take Woodstock on a dense angled liner brush and line your eyes. You can make this thick, super thin, or wing it out!
  3. Make a thin line with a liquid eyeliner to define your eyes. I suggest staying as close as possible to your upper lash line. 
  4. Apply a few coats of your favorite mascara, and your good to go!
I must say, I never really thought I'd be into pink eyeliner, but... I kind of am! It's actually really pretty! Bright colors totally used to scare me, but now it seems like any color, in moderation can be wearable. I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Have you tried pink liner? If you have, whats your favorite brand?

Have a beautiful day!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment