- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
- Angled Eye liner brush
- Loreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner
- Buxom Mascara in Blackest Black
- Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
- Loreal Million Lashes
- Mask any discoloration on your lids with your favorite concealer.
- Take Woodstock on a dense angled liner brush and line your eyes. You can make this thick, super thin, or wing it out!
- Make a thin line with a liquid eyeliner to define your eyes. I suggest staying as close as possible to your upper lash line.
- Apply a few coats of your favorite mascara, and your good to go!
I must say, I never really thought I'd be into pink eyeliner, but... I kind of am! It's actually really pretty! Bright colors totally used to scare me, but now it seems like any color, in moderation can be wearable. I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Have you tried pink liner? If you have, whats your favorite brand?
Have a beautiful day!<3