Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Product Swap: NARS Pro- Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base


I know, I know... It's been quite a while since I did a product swap! Sorry guys, but I promise I'm testing out tons of products that will be blogged about very soon! :)
Today, as you probably already know is NARS's eye shadow base!
What did I swap out?
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Which I do prefer?
Ehh, that's a toughie! I love certain things about both.
Price difference?
NARS is $4 more expensive than UDPP
Where can you find it?
Sephora.com and I think Sephora stores. Oh, and NARS.com
What did I like about it?
It made my shadows last ALL day, literally NO creasing. Now, my UDPP does a great job too, but this one might just do that job a little bit better...
What didn't I like?
The size... Well, I have a mini so I guess that's not going to affect you if your buying it! Also, I wish it had a bit of a tint like the UDPP instead of being completely colorless.
Is it worth the money?
I think so! If your looking for an awesome eye primer, I would definitely check this out! Especially if you've tried the UDPP and you didn't like it, or if your just in the mood to branch out and try something new!
Final thoughts?
I really, really like this product! I think it is definitely comparable to my UDPP, and the staying power honestly might be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment