Monday, March 12, 2012

Benefit Dandelion Review






Hi hi guys! :)
So lately I've been kind of obsessed with this blush! Seriously. So pretty!
As you can tell from the pictures, it's really, really light. But that works for me because I'm basically the color of glue!
Sephora Description- 

Fake awake with Dandelion - Benefit's ballerina-pink pressed highlighting powder. Just one stroke of Dandelion takes your complexion from dull to radiant in an instant. It's shimmery, satiny, radiant, perk-me-up finish is guaranteed to make them wonder ..."How do you look so pretty at eight in the morning?"

Uses-
Sephora says that you can use this powder as an all over highlighting powder. I'm not a fan of the disco ball look, but I haven't tried it like that so I mean it could be super duper pretty and I'll just never know! Like I said earlier, you can use this as a blush for a subtle flush. And you could probably use it as a cheekbone highlighter.
Thoughts-
Personally, I would not recommend this if your tan or have darker skin. I just don't think that you would even be able to see it. Obviously, I'm not using this blush to give me a high impact color on my cheeks, I just love the light pink glowy-flush it gives me! Literally, so gorgeous. 
Price-
$28 on Sephora.com
Final Say-
Buy it! :) If you're looking for a product to give you a gorgeous natural glow, this is it!
Dislaimer- All products mentioned were purchased with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like the prettiest color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I really thought that it wouldn't really do much, but it is so fantastic! Especially for my super duper white skin! :)

      Delete