- Prime your eyes with UDPP or your favorite colorless eye primer.
- Sweep Pink Cheeks all over your lid.
- Place Birthday Suit on the outer third of your eyelid.
- Take Unmentionables and apply it to your crease. Then blend to perfection.
- Apply Stiletto to the outer 'v', and blend away!
- Take Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Stone and smudge it into your lash line.
- Top it off with a few coats of your favorite mascara! I used Benefit Bad Gal and Loreal Voluminous!
I hope you guys enjoyed this super simple look! :) I think this is a super pretty subtle smoky eye, it's not too dramatic for day time and you could easily deepen the crease color for a night time look!
Don't forget to check out the looks from day 1, day 2, day 3 and day 4! To see pictures of the palette and all of its colors just go, here!
If you are interested in purchasing the palette that was used to create this look just go, here!
Talk to you guys soon! :)