Today I am recreating the Fashion look with Too Faced's Naked Eye palette! Let's get started!
- Prime your eyes with UDPP (or your favorite colorless eye primer.)
- Sweep Pink Cheeks all over your lid (Too Faced suggests just brow to crease, I didn't :) )
- Take Lap Dance on a flat shader brush and blend it into your crease and lid.
- Take Stiletto and apply it to your upper lash line, blend it into your lower lash line if you so choose. ( I didn't)
- Finally apply your favorite mascara!
Yup! It's that easy! Those are basically the instructions that are on the card for the fashion look.
I hope you enjoyed today's look! If you want to see the look from day 1, just go here. To see detailed pictures of the palette click here! If your interested in purchasing the palette used just go, here.
Let me know what you thought of today's look, and what your favorite shade from this palette is!
Have a beautiful day! :)