Friday, February 24, 2012

Love & Beauty Illuminating Cream Shadow Review



With Flash

No Flash
Pros:

  • Inexpensive
  • Great pigmentation
  • Creamy/ easy to use
Cons:
  • Cheap packaging (That's what you get for $1.80)
  • Creases even with UDPP
On Forever21's website they listed this color as taupe, and it looks like taupe in the package, but once applied it turns into a more bronzey color. Which, I actually don't mind because I think it is beautiful! While the pretty pink package is cute, it just feels extremely cheap. The first time I screwed the lid back on I thought I was going to break it! But honestly, that's what happens when you spend practically nothing on a makeup product! Overall, I like this product. I will try to incorporate it into some of my upcoming looks so you guys can see it in action!
Unfortunately, it is not for sale on Forever21.com right now - sorry guys! But if I see it on there again, I'll inform you and give you the link! :)
Till next time! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment