Today I have the third look for the wonderful naked week! Today I recreated Too Faced's 'Classic' look! Let's start off with some pictures!
- Prime your lids with UDPP's primer potion or your favorite colorless primer.
- Take Birthday Suit and apply it from your brow bone to your lash line (Too Faced suggests only applying it from brow bone to crease, apparently I missed that memo!)
- Take Satin Sheets and apply it all over your lid.
- Use Unmentionables to line your upper lash line and if you so choose, your lower lash line as well.
- Finally, take your favorite mascara and apply it until your lashes are just perfect! I used Benefit's Bad Gal and Loreal's Voluminous in Carbon Black
That's all you have to do!
Wow, super simple! I have to say, out of all of the looks that I have done so far, this is probably my least favorite. I guess I'm just not used to wearing a darker color under my brow bone. Obviously Birthday Suit is by no means dark, but I typically wear white or a light pink under my brow bone. I hope you enjoyed today's look, be sure to keep an eye out for tomorrow's I have some great ideas! :)
If you haven't already, don't forget to check out the looks from day 1 and day 2! If you would like to see detailed photos of the palette, take a peek at my post on naked week!
If you are interested in purchasing the palette that was used to achieve this look, simply go here!
Talk to you guys soon! :)
Disclaimer- All products mentioned were purchased with my own money.