Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sephora & Drugstore Haul!

Hello everyone! So this is just a quick little haul of all the products I've gotten from Sephora/ the drugstore lately! All pictures of products from Sephora are from Sephora.com! I'm hoping to have my Forever21 fashion haul up for you guys later today! I will be reviewing most, if not all of these products for you guys really soon! Plus I have another order from Sephora that should be here within the next few days, and then I'll have some Nars goodies to show you! Enjoy the post! :)
First up-
Sephora


HoolaGirl Meets PearlBoi-ingOrganic Argan OilMacadamia Heat Protection SerumMiracle Skin™ Transformer SPF 20  To Go"That Gal" Brightening Face PrimerA Little Bit BADgal Lash MascaraHALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder & Brush Set
Drugstore-
Eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm, 0.25 ozEos Organic Lip Balm Sphere, Summer FruitUn-Petroleum Tangerine Lip Balm with SPF 18 0.15 Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment