Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Scorch Trials

Hey hey!
So some of you may remember that I read The Maze Runner back in January and I absolutely loved it! It was so great! And yup, I did it again... I basically spent all of yesterday speed reading it because that was the last day of my 14 day loan!Silly me for waiting so long! But personally, I would like to blame The Hunger Games series for distracting me because I had the best intentions of reading this as soon as it downloaded onto my Kindle... but then I became... obsessed... oops! :)
I definitely think that The Scorch Trials is worth reading, honestly at some points I found it kind of confusing, but that's probably just because I had read the first one like a month earlier. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I'm super curious to find out more about WICKED and what their mission really is. I actually love how the author puts that little letter type thing at the end that sort of gives you a preview into the next book, but not really! If you've read any of them, you'll know what I'm talking about!
I am without a doubt planning on reading the next one! I just have to wait until its available for my Kindle, but don't worry, when it is I won't spend 13 days reading a different book and then speed read through it!
Let me know if any of you guys have read The Death Cure cause I'm really looking forward to it! I feel like I'm on a sort of sci-fy kick right now, well not really... Cause The Hunger Games isn't really sci-fy, but it's more futuristic.
So I'm on vacation right now and I'm in desperate need of book recommendations! I think this week I will probably read The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lax! It sounds fascinating!
I'm probably going to be overloading you with posts today because I've been lacking in that department lately! So keep your eyes open!
Talk to ya'll later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment