Sunday, February 19, 2012

Favorite Quotes From The Hunger Games Series

Hello! :) I'm back! As promised, this will be a post will all of my favorite quotes from the Hunger Games series! Enjoy! :)
WARNING- If you haven't finished all/any of these books, please ignore this post! There is one quote that will definitely be a spoiler! Read at your own risk!
The Hunger Games-
"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun"
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you."
"Panic begins to set in. I can't stay here. Flight is essential... But I can't let my fear show."
"You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope." 
 "Destroying things is much easier than making them."
"Stupid people are dangerous." 
Catching Fire -
"Having an eye for beauty isn't the same thing as a weakness... Except possibly when it comes to you."
"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you.."
"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and life in it forever..."
"You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him." 
"I always channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don't hurt anyone but myself." 
 "I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me."
Mockingjay-
"Some walks you have to take alone."
"Better not to give in to it. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."
"Because something is significantly wrong with a creature that sacrifices its children's lives to settle its differences."
"That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that. So after, when he whispers, 'You love me. Real or not real?' I tell him, 'Real.'" 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment