Friday, February 10, 2012

The Hunger Games

Hey hey! So this is going to be a super duper quick post! Lets start it off by me saying how sorry I am for this recent period of desertion! Forgive me? Thanks! :)
Alright guys, so this week I have been A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D. to The Hunger Games! I cannot stress enough how in love with it I am! If my memory serves me correctly, this was in fact the first book I bought for my Kindle, but for some reason, I only started reading it on Tuesday! Wow! Big mistake on my part! I should have started it way sooner! So, I started Tuesday and I finished it like and hour and a half ago. Yup. Addiction. I have already bought and started Catching Fire for my Kindle! You guys, I know there is a ton of hype over this series right now because its a Best Seller and the movie is coming out in March, but I'm not kidding you, if for some reason you haven't read it- you absolutely need to... like now....!
I'm also pretty sure that it's safe for me to say that I'm team Peeta, but we'll have to see if Catching Fire changes my mind! I'll keep you updated on how I'm liking it, and when I finish!
Thankfully, I planned ahead and I do have a post planned for tomorrow (YAY!) it's sort of unlike anything I've ever posted before, I recently did some shopping and am planning on doing sort of a mini haul! The mix of items is... interesting? :) It has some Forever21 items, Sephora products, and one or two Drugstore purchases!
Keep an eye out for that everyone! :) Have a wonderful Friday, and if you haven't yet... Read The Hunger Games!!!!!!
Much Love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment