Sunday, February 26, 2012

Naked Week: Day 1

So I figured since to day is the first day of looks using the Too Faced Naked Eye palette we should start out relatively simple, right? This post will feature the 'day' look and my version, day 2.0!
Day Look
Day Look 2.0
Day Look 2.0
 To achieve the day look just follow these simple steps!

  1. Prime your lid with UDPP or any colorless primer.
  2. Then, take a flat shader brush and sweep In The Buff from your lashes to your brow.
  3. Using that same flat shader brush take Pillow Talk and press it onto your eye lid.
  4. Then, take Like A Virgin and blend it into your crease and outer lash line. 
  5. Take Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Stone and smudge it just into your lash line.
  6. Apply your favorite mascara if you so choose!

Now, if you love the look I just showed you stop right here! But if your sitting there thinking to yourself, alright, it's nice, but... it needs a little something extra. Then keep on reading because I think you'll like my version of the day look!


  1. Follow all the steps listed above, just don't put on your mascara just yet.
  2. Take that same flat shader brush and take Stiletto and place it in the outer corner of your lid and just press it in. 
  3. Then, take that same brush without getting more Stiletto and just start bringing into your crease. Now, I know your eye might look a little funky if you did it exactly like I said, but have faith! 
  4. Take a fluffy eye shadow brush (I like Bare Escentuals Fast & Flawless) and blend. Blend until you think it looks just right. 
  5. If you so choose, add some more Stiletto if you want to darken the look just a little bit more.
  6. Then, add your favorite mascara! I used Urban Decay Super Curl and Loreal Million Lashes.
I hope you guys enjoyed these two looks! I will have new ones up tomorrow!
If you would like to buy the Too Faced Naked Eye palette just go here.
To see more detailed pictures of the individual shadows please check out my original blog post, here!
Did you prefer the original day look or 'day look 2.0'? Let me know! :)
Talk to you soon!
Disclaimer: I purchased all products mentioned in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment