So, I can't believe that the month of July is already over! I'm looking forward to August, and surprisingly I'm actually kind of excited to go back to school! :)
- Bioderma Crealine H2O- I have been loving this when taking off my makeup, it's super gentle and does a great job!
- Josie Maran Argan Oil- I had tried this out in the winter and it didn't provide enough moisture for my skin, but for the summer time it's perfection!
- Revlon Photo Ready Color Correcting Primer- I love this for days when I don't want to wear a liquid foundation, I just put this on with a little concealer and powder and I'm good to go!
- Proactiv Sulfur Mask- This is literally the only thing that actually gets rid of my acne. I put a little bit on before going to bed on my breakouts, when I wake up, they're gone!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I find that sometimes bronzers make me look a bit too orange, but this one is perfect for my fair skin!
- NYC Water Proof Eye Liner in Black- This stuff is amazing. I was looking for a good black eyeliner and this, wow... It's fantastic! Plus it's super inexpensive! Bonus!
- Wet N Wild Cream Shadow Pencil in Pixie- A $1.99 cream shadow that looks a lot like Stila's Kitten? Yeah, I'm a fan! I've been loving this for highlighting my inner corner!
- Cassis Noir lip balm from H&M- you may remember seeing this in my London & Paris Haul, I use this every night before I go to bed, and whenever I'm not wearing a color on my lips! It smells great and is moisturizing as well.
- Rimmel Top Coat- This stuff really does make my polish last much longer than it does when I use other top coats.
- Color Play by Debby- This is one of the most perfect coral colors that I have found, it's light/medium yet still bright! Totally in love.
- Sinful Colors in 24/7- Holy hot pink. Love it.
- French Candy- <3 1 word- Omnomnomnom<3
I hope you guys had a great month of July! :)
Have a beautiful day!<3