- NARS eye primer
- Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
- MAC Love Connection
- Maybelline Silver Starlet
- Almay intense i-color EyeShadow Trio for Hazel #003
- Too Faced Stiletto
- Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner in Carbon Black
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light 4-5
- Clinique blush in Cupid
- Benefit Dandelion blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Fresh Daisy
- Softlips lip balm in Vanilla
- Loreal lipstick in 'Color of Hope'
- Apply your favorite eyeshadow base.
- Take a light pink eyeshadow and apply it all over your lid.
- Take a shimmery beige shade and apply that on your lid, and your inner corner.
- Apply the light brown and pink shade in the Almay Trio along your lash line.
- Then take the dark brown and apply it in your crease and blend it out.
- Use a matte black shade and apply that to the outer 'v' of your eye, and your crease if you want a smokier look.
- Place the shimmery champagne color from Love Connection all over your lid to add some extra shine.
- Take that same color and place it along the inner third of your lower lash line.
- Line your eyes with your favorite liquid liner and then apply some mascara!
Yeah, I know that was kind of a lot of steps, and quite a few different shades, but I really like the way that it turned out! :) It's definitely versatile because you can smoke it out for a night time look, or keep it shimmery and natural(ish) for day time!
What are your thoughts on this look?
Have a beautiful day! :)