Thursday, April 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Party time! ;) I got my first blogger award guys! I'm so excited! :)

I was nominated by Laurence at My Obsession! Thank you so much Laurence! :)

Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


Seven Random Facts:
1. I'm allergic to cats, but I have two :).
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I have lived in the same house my entire life.
4. I love the show, Jane By Design 
5. I've never been outside of the United States.
6. I'm spending two weeks in Europe this summer.
7. I love scarves.


These are the 15 awesome bloggers I am nominating: 
  1. Sparkly Little Secrets
  2. Beautiful Me
  3. Love Life, Live and Laugh!
  4. My Beauty Chord
  5. Soup For Every Girl's Soul
  6. Cutely Whimsical
  7. Miss Beauty Blogger
  8. Bella Lu Rosa
  9. Paint The Tears
  10. Fashion & Beauty: As Written By...
  11. Blush Bronzer & Beauty
  12. Hungry Delights
  13. Mac and Choos
  14. Fashion on Top
  15. The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful: A Crazy Little Thing Called My Life

4 comments:

  1. Wow thank you! -Blush Bronzer & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the nomination!!

    xo Sarah
    http://www.soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!! So excited!

    xo
    Katherine

    mybeautychord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete