Today I have the first video/post in my back to school series!
What does Sarah carry in her school bag? Click the video, or read on to find out!
What Bag Do I Use?
- Cole Haan Logan Reversible Tote!
- My French book- Currently Le Petit Prince!
- Any book that I'm reading for my English class.
- My Agenda book- This baby has literally saved my life so many times.
- French Dictionary- It's completely destroyed, but this is so helpful for my French class. I don't think I would have survived French 3&4 without it!
- Dooney & Bourke Wristlet- I just keep my money, student ID, license, debit card etc. in here so I can easily take it with me if I don't want to carry my whole huge bag!
- My Kindle- <3<3<3 I keep this just in case I finish a test or quiz early and don't have anything to do. Also, more often than not you'll find me reading in my study hall instead of doing homework.
- Sunglasses- Obviously, this is not an essential item, but I like to have them for when I drive home from school. I don't want to get in a car crash just because it's sunny out!
- Pencil Case- This one kind of explains itself, I just have all basic writing utensils in this bag. At the beginning of the year it's full. By the end, there's basically nothing in it.
- MUFE Makeup Bag-
- EOS Lip Balm
- Chanel Lipstick in Boy
- Bath & Body Works Wild Apple Daffodil Lotion
- Purell Hand Sanitizer
- Hair Elastic
- Soft Lips Lip Balm
- Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry
- Goody Spin Pins
- Bobby Pins
- Hair Clip
- TI 84 Plus Graphing Calculator- If your teacher doesn't recommend it, then you probably won't need it. But if they do, you definitely will. It's expensive but definitely worth the money.
- Gum- Yup, Sarah likes sugary candy type items.
- Keys- Pretty self explanatory, I need these so I can get to and from school and so I can actually get back into my house.
That's basically everything that I carry in my school bag!
Have a beautiful day!<3