A big Hello from London! :)
As promised, my travel makeup bag. Obviously, the background in the photos are different, but that is because I am no longer at home! Woot!
The giant mess of things that I brought! Obviously, some of it had to go in my quart sized bag in my carry on.
- Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff
- Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer (Obviously, I put it in a smaller container)
- Tarte Clean Slate Perfecting Primer (Again, sample sized.)
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
- Loreal True Match Powder in C2 Natural Ivory
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 10 Pink Frosting
- Proactiv Sulfur Mask (Safes my face, no joke. But obviously in a little E.L.F. pot)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- An amazing smelling lip balm that I bought from H&M today!
- Mark lipstick in Flutter Voltiger
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
- Soft Lips lip balm in Vanilla
- Alba Un-Petroleum lip balm in Tangerine
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 035 Charm
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey
- Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette
- Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Quad
- Revlon Satin Eye Shadow in 010 Polished Bronze (Scored this baby for $1.37 at the CVS sale! Boom.)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Fresh Daisy
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P.
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
- NYC Waterproof Eyeliner in 931 Black
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
- Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner
- Loreal Million Lashes
- Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil in 130 Pixie
- Two pairs of tweezers!
- Flonaze(spelling?) It's basically just my allergy medicine... not really sure why I included this...
- Wild Apple Daffodil lotion from Bath & Body Works
- Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief Eye Drops
- Nexxus Comb Thru Touchable Hold Finishing Mist
- Sephora Perfume Atomizer with Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche
- Lilique Dome Brush - Used for bronzer
- Bare Escentuals Fast & Flawless Blending Brush - Used for blending out eyeshadows
- Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Face Brush - Used to apply face powder
- Essence of Beauty brush - Used to apply cream blush
- Bare Escentuals Max Coverage Concealer brush - Used to apply concealer
- Bare Escentuals Define & Contour brush - Used for eye shadows
- MAC 210 brush - Used to apply eyeliner
- Two random angled eyeliner brushes
Sorry if this post was a little bit... large? But I felt like it might be interesting! Let me know if you guys want me to do a post on what hair care and skin care products I brought with me!
Much love guys!