Monday, February 20, 2012

The Hunger Games Nail Polishes?!

Say what?!
I know I am probably the LAST person on Earth to hear about this, but I just found out today that China Glaze is releasing a Hunger Games collection of nail polishes! I'm kind of excited...!!! And what's even better, they are being released this Wednesday, February 22! Well, at least they are at Hot Topic! (You can pre-order them now!) If you are going to order some or all of them, you should know that the prices are cheaper at Sally Beauty Supply! Not by much, but still if you're ordering all of them, it adds up. So at Hot Topic they are $7 each and at Sally Beauty Supply they are $5.99, but if you have a beauty club card, they are only $4.99! Woot! I'll put the links below to where you can find them! If you want to see the color selection, just Google China Glaze Colors From The Capitol, there are literally 244,000 pictures! I'm sure you'll find what your looking for! :) I have a feeling I will be ordering some later today! When they come in I'll do swatches to show you the ones that I got! I actually really love Stone Cold! It is so gorgeous, and I don't normally like matte polishes... but wow! Let me know if you've seen this collection, and if you have- what colors are your favorites?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/Cosmetics/Nails//The+Hunger+Games+Capitol+Colours+By+China+Glaze+-+Stone+Cold+Pre-Order-552333.jsp

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hunger-games-collection/CHNGLZ2,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

No comments:

Post a Comment