Today I have the look that I did for day 4 of naked week. I am loving this! It's super simple and I think it's gorgeous! Hope you enjoy it!
- Prime your lids with UDPP or your favorite colorless eye primer.
- Take Satin Sheets and apply it all over your lid.
- Place Like A Virgin in your crease.
- Use Lap Dance in your outer corner, and lightly place it in your crease.
- Put Stiletto in the outer 'v' of your eye.
- Highlight your brow bone using In The Buff.
- Smudge Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Stone into your upper lash line. (Your favorite grey/black eyeliner would work as well!
- Apply your favorite mascara, and your done! (I used Benefit's Bad Gal and Loreal's Voluminous.)
Another super quick look! I really liked it! As you may notice some of the colors look like they faded a little bit. That's because I did this look at probably 5:30 a.m. and wore it all day before photographing it. If you do decide to recreate this look, the shadows will look bolder when you first apply them.
I hope you enjoyed this look! :) Don't forget to check out the looks from day 1, day 2 and day 3! To see pictures of the palette and all of its colors just go, here!
If you are interested in purchasing the palette that was used to create this look just go, here!
Thank you so much for reading. I'll talk to you soon! :)
Disclaimer- All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me.