Sunday, January 29, 2012

Favorite Book Series

Hey everyone! Sorry I disappeared for a little bit, I've been really sick and have found that I don't have the energy to do much of anything! That's life I guess!
So, my favorite book series?
I think this one has to go to Harry Potter. I absolutely love this series. My grandmother got me the last one for my birthday the year it came out, and not 5 minutes after I got it, I was already plopped down in a chair completely into that book!
While I love non-fiction books, I feel like once and a while everyone needs to read a really excellent fiction book, its nice to just get taken away to a place so different from the one that you live in.
Whats your favorite book series? Did you like the Harry Potter series or are you a fan of more realistic books?

No comments:

Post a Comment