Sunday, January 15, 2012

Book Related Memory

Hello Night Owls!
I just finished watching One Day so I figured now was a good time to post! Have any of you guys seen that movie? Like I thought it was good, but the guy was kind of a tool, and yeah she loved him but still... If I was her, I probably wouldn't have waited that long for him! Oh well, I guess that's why that movie wasn't about me! But oh my gosh. I totally did not see that thing towards the end coming! (Don't want to spoil it! :) ) Not gonna lie, I gasped. Yup. I was thoroughly depressed.
Ok, so- Book related memory?
Reading has been a huge part of my life for literally, as long as I can remember, my parents would read to me, and whenever I could, I read to myself. It's totally a life long love affair. But one that really stands out in my mind is my dad reading one of the Harry Potter books to me. Every night before I'd go to bed he would come in and sit on my bed and read like 1-2 chapters to me. But I think the most memorable part about that was that he would always fall asleep before me! I would always have to wake him up and say, "Daddy! Keep reading!" and of course, since he was exhausted, he wouldn't even realize that he had dozed off! Despite the fact that it took a while to get through those books, they were still amazing, and as a bonus I have some really great memories paired with each of the novels!
All right everyone, I'm finally off to bed! My pillow is calling my name :)
Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment