Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Book Wishlist!

Good morning everyone!
Today's post is going to be a list of all the books that I am dieing to read ASAP!

  1. The Scorch Trials
  2. The Death Cure
  3. Unbroken
  4. Crossed
  5. What Happened to Goodbye
  6. A Secret Kept
  7. 'Tis
  8. War Horse
  9. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
  10. The Stand
  11. 11/22/63
  12. The Scarlet Letter
  13. Flowers of Algernon
  14. ROOM
  15. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  16. One For The Money
  17. Noble Vision
  18. The Long Run
  19. The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
  20. Chain Reaction
Sorry that none of them have the authors! I was just thinking of these off the top of my head! But I definitely am looking forward to reading all of these! I just bought The Long Run literally 5 minutes ago for my Kindle. That one is a Kindle Single so I'm not sure if you can get it if you have a Nook or any other kind of ereader! 
Let me know if you've read any of these books! And if you have- what did you think of them?

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment