Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Books I Read In 2011!

Happy Tuesday?
It's only Tuesday... but that means tomorrow is Wednesday (duh), and thatt means that the work/school week is half over! Thank goodness! So today I have for you guys a list of all of the books that I read in 2011, well, I'm going to attempt to remember all of them! Wish me luck! :)

  1. The Luxe- Anna Godbersen
  2. Rumors- Anna Godbersen
  3. Envy- Anna Godbersen
  4. Splendor- Anna Godbersen
  5. Of Mice And Men- John Steinbeck
  6. The Last True Story I'll Ever Tell- John Crawford
  7. The Worst Hard Time- Timothy Egan
  8. Keeping The Moon- Sarah Dessen
  9. The Great Gatsby- F. Scott. Fitzgerald
  10. The Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini
  11. The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter- Carson McCullers
  12. Sugar and Spice- Lauren Conrad
  13. Sweet Little Lies- Lauren Conrad
  14. What Would Jane Austen Do? - Laurie Brown
  15. Till We Have Faces- C.S. Lewis
  16. Their Eyes Were Watching God- Zora Neale Hurston
  17. A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini
  18. 19 Minutes- Jodi Picoult
  19. Matched- Ally Condie
  20. The Hobbit- J.R.R. Tolkien
  21. Wuthering Heights- Emily Bronte
  22. Mountains Beyond Mountains- Tracey Kiddler
  23. Water For Elephants- Sara Gruen
Not bad I suppose! I just thought of all of these off the top of my head! I'm sure there were some others that I missed. But the way I look at it is, if I forgot it, it wasn't worth talking about! If you guys want I can do reviews of specific books, or talk more in detail about what they are about! Just let me know! :) Alright, I'm off to go study my life away! I have exams this week </3 
Hope your week is more fun that mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment