Sunday, January 8, 2012

Favorite Childhood Book?

Is it Sunday already?? Weekends seriously need to be longer!
When I was a kid, reading was a really big part of my life. I remember when I was in 4th grade I was reading at a 7th grade level, I cannot even explain to you how happy that made me! That's just more proof that this has been a life long love affair! :)
Favorite Childhood Book?
Alright, well this is a tough one, I really loved Rascal by Sterling North but, I also was obsessed with the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling. I think the HP series tops Rascal only because I read Rascal when I was in like 3rd grade, and I read HP for a longer time, so I guess I grew to love it more! Harry Potter it is! :)

What was your favorite book during childhood??
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment