Friday, January 20, 2012

Book Case Tour!

I hope your all ready for a picture filled post! Without further adieu, lets get into it!
Alright! Thats the whole thing! Please excuse my bottom 2 shelves, I don't really use them for much. The very bottom one is all DVDs and I think some glass candle holder? I'm not totally sure. Then the next shelf up, has some container, a few text books and some PS3 games.
I would love to be able to tell you that my books are arranged alphabetically by title, but they're not. Sorry! There is a sorta-kinda system though! T
The third shelf is 'quality' literature paperbacks. The fourth shelf is 'teenage crap' books, all paperback. And the fifth shelf is my hardcover books, and one book on C.D.
 That's a shot of my book case, showing only the shelves filled with books. I will try and write out all of the titles that I can read in the picture for you guys.
 Schindler's List, Fast Food Nation, Write, Memoirs of A Geisha, The Left Hand Of Darkness, One Mans Leg, The Color Purple, Fight Club, Our Game, Jurassic Park, The Book Theif, Running With Scissors
 A Clockwork Orange, The Pursuit of Happyness, Seeing The Real Paris, The Kite Runner, The Reader, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights
 Jane Eyre, Theodore Roosevelt- A Life, Founding Brothers, Angela's Ashes, The Last True Story I'll Ever Tell, Wild Roses, Without Reservations, Mountains Beyond Mountains, The Worst Hard Time, The Hobbit, Honey Baby Sweetheart
 Les Miserables, Good In Bed, some Justin Bieber book, 19 Minutes
 Holes, The Luxe, Rumors, The It Girl, On Writing, Burned
 A Girl Named Disaster, Vela Jean Learns To Drive, Sushi For Beginners, A Million Little Pieces, The Lightning Thief, One Mans Leg, The Book Borrower, Twilight
 New Moon, Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, My Sisters Keeper, The Lovely Bones, Olive Kitteridge, Paris To The Moon, Our Girls, The Second Summer of The Sisterhood, The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, Dear John
 Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone, The Golden Compas and Dear Johns cover
 The Invisible Bridge, To Kill A Mockingbird, Pride and Prejudice
 Angela's Ashes, Tis, Teacher Man, Harry Potter Books 1-6
 Harry Potter Books 5-7, The Da Vinci Code, Emerils TV Dinners, Emeril!, Dear Departed,
 Blackbird, Holy Bible, Play Their Hearts Out, Oliver Twist, Enemy Women, blink
 Me, Lord of The Rings Box Set, 3 scripts, Harry Potter Book 5 on cd

Alrighty! Thats the tour of my main book case, I do have many others with lots of wonderful books on them, but this is the biggest and the one that has books I'm more likely to gravitate towards on it!

Have a great Friday everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Some great titles! You've reminded me of many favorite books that I've read and haven't thought about in awhile. I know it's really hard to choose 'one', but do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete