Friday, January 13, 2012

What Am I Reading Now?

HAPPY WEEKEND!

So, since I finished The Maze Runner (love) a few days ago, it is time for me to move on to my next book! And that book is.... (drum roll) Unbroken! By Laura Hillenbrand!
I must say I haven't legitimately started it yet :( The reason is, I told it to send the book to my Kindle from Amazon, and la di da di da, I thought it did... It always does if your connected to WiFi right? No. It didn't. So much to my disappointment, I was sitting in class today, doing nothing hoping that I would get to start reading this book, but no. It was not there,waiting for me. Obviously I do have other books on there, for example I've been meaning to read The Hunger Games, but I knew I wanted to read Unbroken next, so alas. I must wait patiently.... Even though I'm just going to do one of those Sync/Check for Books-diddys tomorrow morning! So yay! Unbroken!
Once I'm done I'll post a review of it! I hope I like it because this one came highly recommended to me from a very reliable source!
Have a wonderful Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment