|Om nom nom!|
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 cups of quick cooking oats
- Powdered Sugar
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets (this is... suggested, but I didn't and mine didn't stick). Roll the dough into walnut sized balls (or use a cookie scoop) and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the frosting just place some powdered sugar in a bowl and add a small, I mean small amount of milk. Whisk it together until you get the consistency that you want, and once you do then just add some vanilla extract and drizzle it on your cookies!
- The original recipe that I used said to bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, but mine really took about 6. You know how your oven works, so just keep an eye on them!
Let me know if you guys try these out! I hope you love them just as much as I do :).
Have a beautiful day!<3
P.S. The original recipe is from allrecipes.com but I altered it a bit!