Monday, March 5, 2012

Stila The It Girl Palette - Two Color Tutorial

The finished look!
Prime your eyes and then place Kitten all over your lid
Take Americano on a flat shader brush and place it in your crease. Yup, it looks funky!
Ready. Set. BLEND!

Yay for blending! :)


Take Kitten on the flat shader brush and just place it along your lash line to make yourself look more awake.

Oh, hello awake eyes!

Take Americano on an angled liner brush and line those peepers!

Add some mascara to those lashes and you're golden!

Products Used:

  • NARS Pro Prime
  • Stila's The It Girl Palette
    • Kitten & Americano
  • Buxom's Buxom Lash in Blackest Black and Loreal Volumious Mascara
Yup! That's it! It's really super simple. This is one of the looks I do when I wake up late and I really shouldn't even have time to put makeup on. I think the thing that makes it so super quick is that you really don't have to be careful with the shadows. I mean, you basically slap Americano into your crease and then blend it until it's beautiful. Easy peasy!
Ok guys, I have bad news... This palette is no longer available at Sephora </3. But don't worry - I've found a solution to our little problem! Ebay! ....What? Buying cosmetics on Ebay? Yes guys! You can get this exact palette by clicking here (it will take you to a list of all the listings of this). If you want I can do a post about buying cosmetics on Ebay and what to be aware of. I've done it before and if you know what to look for, you're not going to end up with fake cosmetics.
Let me know if you prefer this type of tutorial over just having pictures of the final look and then me writing out the steps.
Have a wonderful day! :) 
Talk to you soon<3

No comments:

Post a Comment