Sunday, March 18, 2012

Drugstore Haul!



NYC Kohl Eyeliner Pencils in - 926 White, 924 In The Navy, 921 Jet Black

Light 4-5 (Cream?)

Revlon Colorburst Lip butter in 015 Tutti Frutti



in Lavender
So that's everything I bought today! :) I am absolutely OBSESSED with Tutti Frutti! It's so gorgeous. And I'm really excited to use that Milani Jewel FX. I will definitely be posting swatches and thoughts of those once I get to really break them in. I'll also be doing a product swap with the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.
I'm currently on the hunt for the best drugstore foundation setting powder... do you guys have any recommendations?
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :) Talk to you soon

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! Tutti Frutti looks like a beautiful color for the summer!

    Follow me back? Thanks!
    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete