|Excuse the squinty look! I think you can kind of see the colors better here.|
- Prime your eyes with Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P. (I'm totally in love with it!)
- If you don't have RSVP just prime your eyes with a colorless primer and apply Satin Sheets all over your lid
- . They are pretty similar colors.
- Take Lap Dance and place it in your crease with a flat shader. Yup. It's probably going to look a little bit funky! But don't worry, we will fix that!
- Take Stiletto and place it in the outer 'v' of your eye.
- Blend blend blend! Take your favorite fluffy blending eye brush and blend away! I used Bare Escentuals Fast & Flawless Blending Brush.
- Feel free to deepen the crease color if you want!
- Take Stiletto on an angled liner brush and line your upper lash line. You can wing it out for the cat eye look, or just go basic. It's up to you!
- Coat those beautiful lashes in your favorite mascara and then your done! I used Buxom's Buxom Lash in Blackest Black and Loreal Million Lashes.
How simple is that?! I am really, really loving this palette! You can't really tell in these pictures, but in person it looks like a purpley-pink smoky eye. And I love it. So much! I hope you enjoyed today's look and don't forget to check out the looks from day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4 and day 5! To see pictures of the palette and all of its colors just go, here!
If you are interested in purchasing the palette that was used to create this look just go, here!
Talk to you guys soon! :)
Oh! P.S. I'll have a review on R.S.V.P. up really soon for you guys! :)
Disclaimer- All products mentioned were purchased with my own money.