So this is the first post in my new series! :) I'm actually really excited about it! This entire series is going to be dedicated to 'fun liner'. I think bright, bold colors are super hot for spring and summer, so I'll be testing out some new shades, and brands and letting you guys know what I think of them. And, my favorite ways to wear them. I hope you guys like it! :)
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Silver Dollar
- Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner in 905 Black with a MAC 210 liner brush
- Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
- Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
- Use your favorite concealer to cancel out any discoloration on your lids. You don't need an eye primer because were not going to be using any shadow.
- Take the Stila Smudge Stick and line your upper lashes, you can wing it out if you like. Apply as much as you want!
- Take a black gel liner and line really really close to your lash line, just to give your eyes some more definition
- Apply your favorite mascara and then your done!
This is again, a super simple look but I really like it for days when I don't want to put a ton of effort into my makeup. I feel like this just makes your eyes look really awake!
Know of any colors you think I should test out? Leave them in the comments! :)
Have a beautiful day! <3