Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun Liner- Silver


Hey guys!
So this is the first post in my new series! :) I'm actually really excited about it! This entire series is going to be dedicated to 'fun liner'. I think bright, bold colors are super hot  for spring and summer, so I'll be testing out some new shades, and brands and letting you guys know what I think of them. And, my favorite ways to wear them. I hope you guys like it! :)

Products Used:

  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
  • Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Silver Dollar
  • Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner in 905 Black with a MAC 210 liner brush
  • Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
  • Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
How To:
  1. Use your favorite concealer to cancel out any discoloration on your lids. You don't need an eye primer because were not going to be using any shadow.
  2. Take the Stila Smudge Stick and line your upper lashes, you can wing it out if you like. Apply as much as you want!
  3. Take a black gel liner and line really really close to your lash line, just to give your eyes some more definition
  4. Apply your favorite mascara and then your done!
This is again, a super simple look but I really like it for days when I don't want to put a ton of effort into my makeup. I feel like this just makes your eyes look really awake!
Know of any colors you think I should test out? Leave them in the comments! :)
Have a beautiful day! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment