- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
- Double Date pencil in "Blue Jeans" with an angled eyeliner brush
- Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
- Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
- Cancel out any discoloration on your lids with your favorite concealer
- Take the blue liner (mines super creamy) on an angled liner brush
- Apply as much (or as little) of your favorite mascara
All done! Guys, I LOVE this eyeliner! Well, maybe not specifically the product, but this color! Oh. my. gosh. I got so many compliments on this! I typically don't go for blue liner, or eye products in general, but this look may have converted me... Seriously. I love in the last picture how you can see my lashes, and then just sort of peeking out from behind is a really super bright blue! I'm sure you could use any bright blue color for this look, this was just the one I had on hand. It's from the brand "Townley Cosmetics". I'm pretty sure they make cosmetics for kids, so basically play cosmetics. But hey, whatever! I love this color!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Are you guys obsessed with blue liner, or are you going to pass this color up?
Have a beautiful day! :)