Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun Liner- Bright Blue






Products Used:

  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
  • Double Date pencil in "Blue Jeans" with an angled eyeliner brush
  • Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
  • Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
How To:
  1. Cancel out any discoloration on your lids with your favorite concealer
  2. Take the blue liner (mines super creamy) on an angled liner brush
  3. Apply as much (or as little) of your favorite mascara 
All done! Guys, I LOVE this eyeliner! Well, maybe not specifically the product, but this color! Oh. my. gosh. I got so many compliments on this! I typically don't go for blue liner, or eye products in general, but this look may have converted me... Seriously. I love in the last picture how you can see my lashes, and then just sort of peeking out from behind is a really super bright blue! I'm sure you could use any bright blue color for this look, this was just the one I had on hand. It's from the brand "Townley Cosmetics". I'm pretty sure they make cosmetics for kids, so basically play cosmetics. But hey, whatever! I love this color!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Are you guys obsessed with blue liner, or are you going to pass this color up?
Have a beautiful day! :)

2 comments: