Saturday, May 31, 2014

Products I've Used Up - May 2014



 Skincare -

  • Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes - These weren't terrible.. But I can't say that I liked them. I know that they are meant to be exfoliating but I found that they were too rough on my skin and they didn't take off all of my makeup which was a huge disappointment. 
    • Would I repurchase? No.
  • Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter - I'm not sure that this is the scent for everyone. I however, loved it! This was just a small size that I got from a hotel that I stayed at a while back. If your looking for a non-greasy body butter check this line out!
    • Would I repurchase? Yes!
  • Caudalie Body Lotion - This saved my legs! No matter what shaving cream I use, my legs always end up really dry and this is the only thing that fixed that! It sunk into my skin almost immediately and was not greasy at all!
    • Would I repurchase? Yes!
  • Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment -  There are no words for this product. My love for this just cannot be measured. A '3 month supply' lasted me 6 months!
    • Would I repurchase? Until the day that I die - yes!
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Intense (x2) - If you've ever watched one of my empties videos on Youtube you will know that this moisturizer is my saving grace. This is the most perfect moisturizer for my dry skin. When my skin was patchy and absolutely horrific this brought it back to normal!
    • Would I repurchase? Yes! I have a stock of like 10 waiting to be used. 
  • Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion - I had this riding around in my purse for a really long time and I did like it. It smells really good but it can be greasy. I preferred this for my legs and arms rather than my hands. 
    • Would I repurchase? No.
  • Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Cleansing Milk -  This + my Clarisonic = perfection. I have tried other milk cleansers in the past and I've never been a fan because they leave a residue on my skin and don't take off all of my makeup. But this baby, is in a league of it's own. It takes off 100% of my makeup, is incredibly gentle, and leaves my face feeling moisturized!
    • Would I repurchase? Yes!
  • Estee Lauder Soft Clean -  I have to say that this was incredibly fun to use with my Clarisonic. The lather I got was insane. However, I found that it was pretty drying on my skin and didn't think that it did much of anything for me.
    • Would I repurchase? No.

Haircare -

  • One N Only Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner - Honestly, I don't even know how many bottles of this I've gone through. It's moisturizing, it smells amazing, it works wonders on color treated hair. What more could a girl want?
    • Would I repurchase? Forever and ever - yes!
  • One N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask - Again, I have no idea how many bottles of this wonder cream I've used up! When my hair feels dry and damaged and altogether just meh, this is the quick fix! I use this probably 3-4 times a week and it makes my hair shiny, soft, and it smells so good.
    • Would I repurchase? Yes!
  • Ojon Volume Advance Shampoo - While I did like this shampoo a lot (it smells fantastic) I don't think that I can justify the price point. It did give me lots of extra volume when I used it but I think I can find something just as good at half the price.
    • Would I repurchase? No.
  • Suave Moroccan Oil Mask - This is a great cheaper alternative to the One N Only mask. While I don't think that it works quite as well it does leave my hair very soft and shiny!
    • Would I repurchase? Yes!
  • Ojon Color Sustain Conditioner - This conditioner was very gentle on freshly colored hair, I didn't think that it did much of anything. 
    • Would I repurchase? No.
  • Batiste Deep Dark Brown Dry Shampoo - Where has this been all my life? If you have brown hair you NEED this! Honestly, it has changed the way I feel about dry shampoo! I used to hate it because of the gross white/grey residue that would be left in my hair but this is so amazing! I can spray it directly on my part-line and you can't even tell! It's magic.
    • Would I repurchase? Yes!
  • Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo - If your looking for an inexpensive shampoo for color treated hair then look no further! It smells amazing and always left my hair really soft. I never found that it stripped my color! Personally, I will be sticking with my One N Only but if your new to the color treated shampoo game - give this one a go!
    • Would I repurchase? No.
Have you tried any of these products, did you like them?

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment