Last week I got a very exciting package in the mail... can you guess what it was? My Influenster Go Vox Box!
Before I get in to what came in the box I just want to say that this box was sent to me for free for review purposes. However, I am not being compensated for this post and all opinions are 100% my own!
- Aqua Spa Relax Collection ($9.99) - This stuff seriously smells incredible! I'm a big fan of lavender so I adore this scent.
- The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Shakes - I got three flavors of this, Swiss Chocolate, French Vanilla & Fresh Berries. So far I've tried the Swiss Chocolate and the French Vanilla. I'll have a full review of these up soon!
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons ($3.99-$4.99) - To be completely honest, I still don't understand the point of scented tampons... But hey! You can never have too many.
- Pro Foot Pedi-Rock ($8.99) - Could the timing of this be any more perfect? I think not. I am in beyond desperate need of a pedicure so this bad boy might just be my only hope when it comes to saving my feet!
- Pro Foot Triad Orthotic ($10.49) - I'm particularly excited to try this out because its 3/4 length so that it won't crowd your toes. And let's be honest, I have more shoes than I would like to admit that are just too uncomfortable to wear as much as I'd like! Hopefully these will help.
- The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Shaker Bottle - This is honestly the product that I was the most excited about receiving. I've been eyeing some Blender Bottles on Amazon the past couple of weeks and I was just about to buy one when this came in! I will have an in-depth post with my thoughts on this bottle very soon when I review the shakes.
- Muller Yogurt Product - I believe that I've had Muller in the past and did really enjoy it. I obviously haven't used the coupon yet but I will be soon.
- Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds ($3.19) - I totally spaced and forgot to photograph these. I personally am I huge fan of almonds. I love plain and when I'm in the mood for something sweet the cinnamon & sugar ones are sooo good!
Want to join the Influenster program? Leave me a comment telling me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite!
See you tomorrow!