Friday, May 30, 2014

The 4 Or More TAG!

 I recently watched a '4 Or More Tag' video on Youtube and thought to myself, I wonder what I have 4 or more of...? And now, here we are! If any of you have done this, or are planning on doing this let me know! I'd love to see it!
Also, I left out nail polish for this. If you'd like to see one on just my nail polish let me know!

 (L-R) Oh! Orange!, Strike a Rose, Pink Shock, Berry Bomb, Pink Wink, Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Quenched
 (L-R) Summer Fruit, Watermelon (Alice & Wonderland Collection), Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet




 (Clockwise) Pink Plum, Peach Satin, Pink Frosting, Plum Wine, Orchid Hush
 (L-R) Crystal Onyx, Crystal Silver, Extreme Pink, Crystal Pink
(L-R) Fresh Daisy, Shroom, Honey Lust, Mulch
Satin Taupe, Soft Brown, Carbon, All That Glitters

I guess it's no surprise that the majority of my stash is lip products... If this had been the 3 or more tag, this post would have been at least twice as long!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment