Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello Again & Ulta Haul!

Oh hello there! It's been quite some time hasn't it? I dare say almost a year. All I can say for myself is that I did not completely fall off of the face of the earth during that time! Throughout my 'leave of absence' I was still posting videos on my Youtube channel. Either way to speed up my explanation of sorts, I've actually really come to miss blogging so I decided to resurrect my blog, and what better way than to start it off with an Ulta haul?


 I recently had accumulated quite a few points at Ulta and I was really itching to spend them and when I saw that NYX was buy one get one 50% I just couldn't say no... Also, I will be doing reviews and swatches for most if not all of these products so I'll try and keep this post short!


Eyes- I picked up the LORAC Pro palette which I have been lusting over for what feels like forever and honestly, I couldn't be happier that I finally got it! Ulta had a kit with the UDPP Original and the UDPP anti aging for $20 and I couldn't resist, it's been a while since I've had UDPP and I'm so happy it's back in my life! The NYX Chocolate brown liquid liner was a bit of an impulse purchase, I'm always searching for the next best liquid liner. The NYX Wonder Pencil was another impulse-ish purchase - I've heard lots of people rave about this one so I figured I'd give it a go.
 Lips- As we can tell, I went a little bit crazy with the butter glosses. I got (L-R) Merengue, Maple Blondie, Tiramisu, Creme Brûlée, Eclair. I have no idea why it took me so long to get these, but I am obsessed. I also picked up the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss and their Kiss of Olive Oil and Lemon - both of which I've heard great things about!
Everything Else - Both the Juice Beauty Peel and the mini Benefit Porefessional were gifts with purchase. I finally got the full size of my beloved Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder. This stuff is ah-maz-ing. I've been searching everywhere for the new Maybelline Bleached Neons collection and I've yet to find it, but I did pick up Pink Embrace which I am loving right now!

So that's everything from my little-ish Ulta haul! I'm still searching for the Bleached Neons collection and the new Dream Pure BB Cream. Hopefully I will have posts about both of those very soon! 
To force myself back into the habit of blogging again I am going to be (trying) to have a new post up 7 days a week. The likelihood that I will actually do this is slim but hey, I like a challenge! 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment