Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Face Of The Day - Feat. LORAC Pro Palette



Products Used (face) - 
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
  • it Cosmetics CC cream in shade Fair
  • NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in shade Fair
  • Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder
  • NARS Orgasm Blush




Products Used (eyes) - 

  • Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • LORAC Pro Palette - 
    • Nude - all over lid
    • Mauve - in crease
    • Taupe - outer 'v'
    • Pewter - lower lash line 
    • Cream - brow bone
  • Clinique Black Honey Cream Liner
  • Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Let me just say that I am totally head over heels in love with my LORAC Pro Palette! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to get it, but I'm glad that I finally did. 
I personally really loved this look, it was natural looking but still gave my eyes some wonderful definition. 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment