Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Dive In

I know that these polishes aren't exactly 'new' but they are some of the newest ones on the market right now! Before today I had never tried these but thought that they looked intriguing. In the past I've always been fairly happy with Sally Hansen's nail polishes so I figured it was time for me to test out some of the new ones!

My color of choice as I'm sure you can tell from the title of this post was "Dive In". It's a beautiful cream finish sea foam/turquoise/teal shade! 

Without flash - 



With flash -



I believe that this polish is marketed so that you don't have to use a topcoat with it, but I used my Sechevite anyway! I do have the Triple Shine top coat but I opted for a fast-drying one today as I was in a bit of a hurry. I have to say, my nails do look incredibly glossy and my camera isn't doing it justice at all. I'd say that they are somewhere in between a regular manicure and gels.

I used two coats of my Essie base coat and let that dry completely before moving on to color. The first coat applied pretty streaky but not as bad as I had been expecting. I only needed two coats in total for this manicure and I think it looks great!

I cannot comment at the moment on how long this polish lasts on the nails but I plan to test out a few more shades in the near future. So keep your eyes open for a review of the line!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment