Monday, October 8, 2012

A Disappearing Act?

Wow... Where to begin?
Hi I guess! I'm really really sorry that it's been so long since I've posted. I know that it's not really a good excuse, but my senior year has just been super crazy so far and obviously, school comes first! I also recently had my appendix removed so I was basically glued to my couch for about a week. But I'm finally returning to my normal life!
I will definitely try to get back into my normal posting schedule this week and I already have some really fun ideas that I've been dying to post about! Halloween tutorials anyone? :) Keep your eyes peeled for more posts and if you have any requests leave them in the comments! :)

Apparently Boo Radley likes those breakfast cookies just as much as I do! :)
Much love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment