Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Music Marathon!

Hi guys!

So seeing as I haven't really been posting a lot lately, or really...at all. I haven't been doing my 'Music Monday' posts! So I figured that I would do one giant post with all of the songs that I've had on repeat lately. Beware, there may or may not be an overload of T-Swizzle. :)
State of Grace
Red
Harbor- Vienna Teng
They play this song all the time where I work so naturally it gets stuck in my head, I really really love this song!

I Cry- Flo Rida

Take It All- Adele
Gravity- John Mayer
5 O'Clock- T-Pain, Lily Allen, Wiz Khalifa

Wow. That's a bit of a random mash of songs. Obviously I love every single one of these songs. If you want to know what I blast in my car, and what I look for on Youtube when I get home... now you know!

What's your favorite song of the moment?

Have a beautiful day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously in love with your blog! I'm new to the whole blogging thing and i was wondering if you could check mine out and maybe give me some advice?

    I actually did a post pretty similar to this last night! Taylor swift and Adele! <3

    If you could check out my blog i'd love it! http://livingbytara.blogspot.co.uk/

    I'm subbing to yours :)

    ReplyDelete