Sunday, October 28, 2012

Summer Dresses in Fall?


 Hi guys! :)
Sorry that this post is kind of.... delayed? Senior year is just insane and I'm still trying to find a way to balance everything, but I figured that since I have tomorrow off from school thanks to hurricane Sandy, I'd do some posting!
This is an outfit I wore to school when I had some meeting's that I had to go to and needed to look a little bit more put together than I would on an average day!
So yes, that is me sitting on my bed. Thank you Boo Radley for photobombing basically all of the pictures that I took! I couldn't really take the pictures out side because the weather right now is... well, kind of gross? It happens every year, and I should be used to it by now. But I'm still not a fan!
 Dress- Forever21
 Bracelet- A gift from California! :)

Face- Revlon Color Stay Foundation in 110 Ivory, ELF Color Correcting Powder, Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
Eyes- NYC Waterproof Eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Lips- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm

 Boots- From Marshalls (Brand: Restricted)
Tights- HUE

Can you guys see the little Boo Radley foot? :)

















I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit of the day type post! If you'd like to see more, please let me know! To all of you who live in the areas that are affected by Sandy, stay safe!! <3

Have a beautiful day guys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is a little bit late, but I wish to see more of OOTD post here in your blog! You look great with your outfit by the way :)
    xoxo
    RIca♥

    ReplyDelete