Monday, May 28, 2012

Music Monday - Rihanna

Hi everyone!
Sorry that this post is going up so late, I guess I forgot that it was Monday! It seriously feels like a Sunday night, even though it's not! Anyways, this is one of the many songs that I've been loving this week. There's a 95% chance that you've already heard it, the radio basically keeps it on constant repeat! But I've really been liking it!
Random- Can I just say I'm proud of myself? Guys, I sort of have a tan and I haven't burnt yet!! Say what?! If you don't know, I'm white. Like school glue white. Like no matter what, lightest shade of foundation. Every. Time. (It makes shopping for a new foundation easy, but still...) Today my mom said I actually look sort of tan! Now, compared to any normal person that has a tan, I'm still going to look like I just arrived from Antarctica. But I'm happy :)
Ok! Hope you guys had a great long weekend! <3
Have a beautiful day/night/morning!
Oh! P.S. I have some swatches coming of some new eye pencils that I've really been liking! And I finally bought Stay Don't Stray! Reviews coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment