|Wet N Wild Idol Eyes creme shadow pencil in 135 Graphite|
|Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in 060 Cafe Pink|
|Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in 250 Rich Raspberry|
|Sinful Colors in 950 Savage|
|Sinful Colors in 920 24/7|
Sorry I've been missing lately! I hopefully will get back into the routine of posting almost everyday soon!
I just picked up these few things over the past few days and decided to show you guys!
- Conair Medium Spiral Curlers- Ah! I love these! Honestly, they make doing my hair so much easier! I put these in at night and sleep with them in, then the next morning I take them out and BOOM! Beautiful hair!
- Wet n Wild Idol Eyes cream shadow pencil in Graphite- I've only used this once so far but I was pleasantly surprised! I figured it would slide all over the place and give me raccoon eyes, but it didn't.
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Cafe Pink- This color is so pretty! I'm pretty sure it takes about 3 coats to get it opaque.
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Rich Raspberry- L.O.V.E. I sported this color on my toes to prom and it matched my dress exactly it was so perfect! I adore this color and it's super shiny without a top coat which is great.
- Sinful Colors in Savage- So you may have noticed that this is actually what I'm sporting right now on my finger nails! I really love this color! It's super pretty.
- Sinful Colors in 24/7- Holy neon pink. Literally someone poured like 850000 highlighters into this bottle of nail polish and then made it even brighter! Do you get what I'm saying?! It's insanely bright! I've never seen another color this neon, but I'm obsessed.
Let me know if you want to see more in depth reviews of any of the products, or a hair tutorial using the curlers!
Have a beautiful day! :)