Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Benefit RSVP




Hi guys! :)
There's a chance that if you've read some of my previous posts that you've seen this product. And if that's true, you may know of my obsession with it. If you don't, let me just say this product is honestly, AMAZING. Did you hear me? AH-MAY-ZING! Yeah. That good.
Ok, story time! So I did my make up in the morning using this and just some liquid eyeliner, and I was feeling lazy that night before I showered so I didn't take it off and when I got out of the shower my eye makeup still looked like perfection. So after my shower, I was tired and blah blah blah, I didn't take off my eye makeup before I went to bed... Bad, I know. But then when I woke up the next morning my eye makeup still looked perfect! Say what?! Yeah, it's that good.
So now you know that the staying power is like, insane.
Alright, if you guys haven't seen this product yet, go to your nearest Sephora/Benefit Counter/Ulta and just open the jar, and smell it. Yup, you just read that right. Smell it. Breathe that good smell in! Am I the only one that thinks it smells like vanilla cake batter?... YUM! I mean yeah, it's not a natural cake batter scent but it's still like wow, you stay on my eyes for days and smell like I could eat you. Talk about a bonus!
I'm going to stop rambling now. I think you get that I love this product. The final thoughts- Stays for days, smells like sugary bad for you food, and is a gorgeous color!
Sarah say's- Go get this girl!

Do you like Benefits Creaseless Cream Shadows? Have you tried RSVP? Do you know of any other colors I should try? Let me know!

Have a beautiful day!:)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product! I love Benefit, and I always play around with these, but I've yet to purchase them. Now I know I need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic! I definitely think that my next Sephora purchase is going to be one of these in Birthday Suit!

      Delete
  2. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thanks so much!! :) I will definitely follow your blog!<3

      Delete