I ordered some stuff from Ulta last week and it came in yesterday so I figured I would show you what I got! The real reason that I ordered was because I needed some new skincare products because my skin has been looking like straight butt lately and I am not ok with that! But NYX was buy one get one 50% off so.... I kind of had to get some stuff. Plus they had a NYX goody bag if you spent $35 so you best believe I got that! Anyways, lets start with non-makeup.
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque- I have used this before and I remember liking it. It claims to help with acne and it's pretty cheap so I thought I'd give it a shot!
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel- According to the reviews on Ulta's website it doesn't really do much to help fade acne scars but that isn't really my main concern. I needed a new spot treatment and a lot of people liked this one. My skin tends to be pretty sensitive and dry so I might have to use this every other day, it has 2% salicylic acid. I'm now looking for one that had benzoyl peroxide in it, if you know of any good ones please let me know!
- Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray- I LOVE this hairspray! I got a travel size of it in one of my Ipsy bags a few months back and I sadly ran out of it. I really don't want to pay $20 for a big bottle of hairspray although I'm sure that I will eventually. This was on sale for $3.00 and it's travel size so it will be perfect for my trip to Canada this summer!
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser- Let me just say, I am kind of irritated with Ulta. I wanted the scrub version of this face soap and the item I purchased said that it was the scrub but the picture was of the cream cleanser so I figured it was just a mistake and that they'd send me the right one. Nope. I'm going to double check the listing I bought it from because I think I've tried the cream cleanser before and it dried the heck out of my skin.
- NYX Dewy Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray- I'm really looking forward to testing this out. I love NYX products and I love setting sprays so I figured, why not?
- L'Oreal Ever Style Beach Spray- I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I love any product that just gives it a little bit of a boost. I know Bumble & Bumble makes a really great beach spray but I just could never justify their prices so when I saw this for around $5 I knew I had to get this! There will definitely be a review coming soon.
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer- This is the moisturizer that I've been using since January and I absolutely love it! I'm running low on mine so I got this one for when I run out.
- Samples- Ahava Extreme Day Cream, The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, MOR Hand Cream
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pink
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam Golden
- NYX Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe in Divine
- NYX Glam Shadow in Beauty Blog
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Pink
- NYX GLam Lip Gloss Aqua Luxe in VIP
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Porcelain
- NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper
Every single makeup product that I bought was from NYX.... oops! Let me know if you want reviews of any of the products!
Have a beautiful day <3